Re: [MV] Licensing big rigs without a second mortgage

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 06:14:38 PDT

Glenn,

First of all, let me just say that my intentions could not be further from
trying to stir up any crap for anyone or anything whatsoever, but when
people come on this list and make posts that scare the hell out of people to
a point of being afraid to drive on the public roadways of a state then
I'am of the opinion that its time to get to the facts of the law straight
from the horse's mouth. Thats the only reason I'am in the middle of
drafting a letter to the officials of Ma.

I have no intentions of giving anyone any names or email addresses but as
far as I know there is no law that says I can't copy and paste, is there? I
wouldn't post anything on this or any other list that I give a crap for
anybody seeing, including the President of the United States, would you?

To the best of my knowledge and belief, the law says that once an email is
on my machine it is mine to do with what I wish and no longer belongs to the
sender. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Thanks,

Sonny