Re: [MV] Deuce carrying capacity

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 17:46:44 PDT

I'm not going to go back down that road dragging the list with us. You
are pompous and arrogant and seem to enjoy standing on a soapbox to tell
the world what is wrong with it. To 'defend' my name I will offer
anyone who ( for some reason ) wishes a forwarding of the absurd emails
we exchanged a month ago.

List I'll do my best to ignore his baiting down the road, but if listers
agree with Ida then let me know. If I'm out of line I need to either
alter my approach to life or find somewhere else to fit in.

Paul