Re: Re: [MV] eBay M151

From: bmg1917a@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 05:41:21 PDT

The ones sold a year or so ago by a company in Augusta, Ga came with Form 97s with no restrictions. The bill of sale from the .gov to United Defense had no restrictions placed on it, I can show a copy of this. The only bill of sale that shows a restriction is the one from the company in Augusta. I believe they did this to cover any liability issues that might come about due to any accidents. I purchased one of these jeeps for my military museum and had no trouble getting a title for it with the Form 97. This jeep more than likely might have a good title if he was smart enough to get the form 97 when he purchased it.

Hope this helps,
Jason