Half-track forces sale of M35A2.

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 08:11:20 PDT

One other thing. Should have taken this deuce down to Mobile for sale, or
at least offered it to the list first, but I did not do either one of these.
My apologies for anyone that may be looking for a deuce that is not on ebay.

However, the need for money for half-track parts and time for maintenance
forces the sale of my deuce. First $4,000 takes her. Winch truck,
hard-top, quiet turbo (-1D, I think), cab heater, all lights and guages work
like new, paint is 1 year old, new stencils and new data plates. Good used
take-off air-shift transfer case goes with the truck, and that is the only
thing that she needs and that I haven't had time (or really, the
inclination) to do yet.

She is on e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=248300933
8&category=63742
If that link doesn't work, it is item # 2483009338

My dad also has a couple of surplus (running, but just like they were when
they came from the army) M109 deuce shop vans that need new homes. I can't
get him on the phone right now to find out what he wants for them, and no
pics of the shop vans yet, but can get pics of the shop vans if anyone is
interested. Both shop vans are turbo-multifuel, hard-cab tops, no winch on
either one, and both run very well. Reply on or off-list if interested.

- John Brian Seeling
  Alexandria, LA