Question - A/C

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 18:34:21 PDT

Subject: Re: [MV] Question - A/C

Iam by no means an expert on this subject... that said......

I took my 1993 3/4 Chevy pickup to the shop two years ago to get A/C
installed -- yes I know I spent more money on the truck for A/C than truck
might be worth, but it sure gets hot here and I am not exactly a skinny
fellow - in April when I had the work done it seemed like a lot of money,
however, in August was well worth it. I had original GM A/C installed, came
as a kit from GM, looks and operates just like it had been installed at
factory, took all day and almost 1900.00 dollars, came with two year
warranty.

I see no reason same thing could not be done to any GM truck. -- perhaps
step down transformer from 24V to 12V.