Re: [MV] Off Topic: Nat'l Guard Redeployment

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 18:30:22 PDT

I agree, they should be guarding the nation, not deployed overseas. I
believe that we have William Jefferson Clinton to thank for that. He did
everything but close the entire defense force down during his eight years.
I've noticed that happen everytime a Democrat is elected in the last fifty
years. I believe that there should have been a huge build up as soon as "W"
went in to office but that wouldn't have been politically correct would it?

Sonny