Re: [MV] A pink tank for peace? Oh right

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 23:51:48 PDT

My question is... what the heck is it doing there in the first place?
Who would buy something like that, pay to have it moved, and then just
leave it in what looks to be an abandoned lot?

Inquiring minds want to know! (they also want phone numbers of the fine
young painters, but that is for a different list <g>)

Steve