Other pink miltary vehicles you should know of.......

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 00:12:34 PDT

I am reminded that a couple of years ago RR Services in the UK did a
Saracen in I think pink or lilac with a giant lipstick mounted on it like a
missile for a cosmetics advertising campaign for Boots No7
They also did an orange jeep for the rental for the relaunch of Action Man,
whose entire motorpool these days is in his corporate orange.

And then of course the SAS are famous for the Pink Panther Landrovers- pink
being a hard to spot colour in desert conditions.
Then there was the guys who rented an M35 painted pink to the Gay Pride
march in London ( I am told, I wasn't there of course) - so maybe this isn't
a rare colour.....
Glad I never painted any of mine pink, it might have attracted the wrong
sort of people......