Re: [MV] New update on sputtering M-37

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 20:27:09 PDT

DL,

Is it possible that the Distributor was not taken out & put back reversed
???

----------
M38A1 Project:
I completed a project, but after realizing how much damage there was, I
should have taken the tub off. It would have saved a lot of multiple
handling & labor.

Contact me off list prior to your M38A1 project. Where are you located ???

I can save you time by giving you sources for items & a list of reference
material.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer