Re: [MV] why I choose to unsubscribe

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 23:13:54 PDT

     Seems today is a good day to be rid of lots of dead wood. (Michael,
Jack, Cliff)
     I couldn't possibly enumerate how many times postings have lead to
incredibly informative useful information.
     As far as off topic threads, I love a good laugh. Pity there are so
many who fail to appreciate the handiness of the Delete button.

Herr Bookmonger
M-43 Truck Ambulance ¾ Ton 4x4