Re: [MV] why I choose to unsubscribe

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 07:03:57 PDT

Correct, Mein Herr:

It's like being invited to a dinner party, and being told what to talk
about, and what not to talk about. I consider this forum an ongoing social
event, with members coming and going, whining, complaining, helping, getting
helped, etc. What a miserable place it would be if the only thing discussed
was (shudder) the way that O/D was applied 18 March, 1943, in Indiana.

Bring on the bitching, I say. Let's talk about anything we need to, in order
to make life here a little more interesting.

Oh, and by the way: Bush Bumper stickers:

"Let's not elect him this time, either."

"Let's defeat him, (again)"

"Let's lick Bush and lick Dick, and then lick Colin" (eeeeeuw)

Arthur P. Bloom, Republican