Re: [MV] Tea under armour - heating the M&V

From: dodgew200@mchsi.com
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 22:35:15 PDT

During variuos onload working parties I've been on...it's sometimes best if one
doesn't look to closley at the food we bring on board...especially if near a
3rd world country and the ship's stores officer goes local....

Also working on the mess decks once I helped crack several hundred eggs into a
big pot for scrambling.......not all of them were the freshest.....

our biggest disapointment though was when the freakin Soviets drove a Krivak
head on at our formation while we were Un-Reping.....during the emergency break-
away we lost several pallets of BEER over the side...the B*st*rds! and getting
only two beers every 90 days....that really frosted everyone off. A couple of
Turkey drivers got even though a month later <evil laughter ensues>.

Rob

--
'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
'69 Dart 270 4dr For sale $900 obo