Re: [MV] unsafe army trucks

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 03:15:18 PDT

In a message dated 14/07/04 07:29:35 GMT Daylight Time, w7ls@blarg.net writes:

<< Anyone know of any kind of deuce/5t training that a civillian can get
into? Even a manual to read would be a good start. >>

Hello Jim,

One of the most useful manuals is FM21-305 - "Manual for the Wheeled Vehicle
Driver". It is easily available and I think Portrayal Press offers copies for
sale. There is a similar FM for "Tracked Vehicles".

Another useful one, but this one is vehicle-specific, is TC21-305-4 -
"Training Program for the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle".

I'll bet that most HMMWV drivers in the Military have never even heard of it !

Kind regards....
ken