Lifting the S-250

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 18:50:13 PDT

I've gotten some really great ideas from many on the list. Cost does
play a factor, as the shelter is actually going to be for someone else.
I need to keep the expenses down, as there are many additional costs
that will be generated along the way before it is finally given over to
the recipient.

So, with the use of ramps, rollers, and if I can figure a way to use my
winch, and a couple of good friends, I'll let you know how I make out.

Thanks to everyone who's offered their great ideas!

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator