Re: [MV] lifting an S-250

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 20:07:25 PDT

OK, something rang a bell with me (light dawns over Marblehead...)

I picked up an S-250 shelter (twice) for a friend to put it in and
out of his USAF Dually Cheby M10nn (whatever) truck with
Annie my CCKW-Schield-Bantam crane. I even have pix of this!

Annie is only rated at 6,300 lbs BEST case and I had no outriggers
out at the time. It was heavy, but I am pretty sure it was not as much
as the 57mm AT gun (2,995 lbs).

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

Annie (pre recent OD paint job)
http://home.comcast.net/~cckw/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-1000600.html