Re: [MV] How to make your own lockouts for the M35 Rockwell 240 axle

From: Patrick J JANKOWIAK (patrick.jankowiak@st.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 08:21:36 PDT

And that is why it was worth it to me to spend the $.
I don't like sharing mud pits with alligators. It's really a convenience
issue, and an issue of keeping the workings clean when you do decide to
switch the axle on, since there's nothing to unbolt and remove. I
suppose it depends on how people want to be prepared. Can you tolerate a
2-minute delay or a 20-minute delay? I guess it depends on how fast your
nukalert is beeping.

(yes nukalert http://www.nukalert.com/ , no affiliation)

m35products wrote:

> Here are a few rhetorical questions:
....... Personally, I prefer to turn a handle than to sit in the mud
with the alligators, turning a wrench. but that's just me, I suppose.

> apb

Patrick Jankowiak