Re: [MV] Mildocs site

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 23:36:12 PDT

Problem is Paypal.......stay away from it....at all costs. They are under
investigation for improper business practices. I have complained to my
Attorney General about shady dealings of this company, such as holding funds
for 6 months for possible "chargebacks"...

They debit and credit charge accounts.....they don't loan money.

Don't turn over bank account numbers to these people.....

Jon