Re: [MV] Mildocs site

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 00:40:54 PDT

Reminder folks, eBay owns PayPal.

Personally, I've been using them for nearly 2 years now and never had a
problem. I find when I win bids in countries where PayPal isn't used
much I really regret not having that option. As a seller of stuff I want
people to use PayPal. I get the money right away, no fuss no muss. It
really speeds up processing wins and buys (I just got 6 payments
yesterday, I shipped 6 today. Vs. 1 here, 2 there over a period of a
week or three).

Obviously other people's milage will vary :-)

Steve