Re: [MV] Air condition in a Humvee

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 07:32:08 PDT

At 7:11 AM -0700 7/22/04, Jeffrey Smith MVP wrote:
>I am trying the samething, but trying to get a 24Volt
>DC one they use in the RV and Trucking world and mount
>it in the bulk head divider then run the 2 leeds to
>the battery. looks like a small window a/c and will
>blow forward and is removable.
>
>One place I have been looking for info:
>
>Link: http://www.dcairco.com/rooftop.html

Also check out Red Dot. They have a number of different ways to skin
the cat with back wall, under dash, roof and bulkhead mounted units,
and they can be split up with compressors and other bits in different
areas.
http://www.rdac.com/prod-cat.html

These folks have some interesting components that might allow some
neat modifications.
http://www.espar.com/

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -