Re: [MV] Intersting thought on deuce power...

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 13:12:43 PDT

The fuel tank cap is not vented, the venting is via a 3/8" dia tubing
terminated in the crankcase breather tube (on some, along with the vents
from the airpak and master cylinder). If this vent is clogged it may affect
performance, at least at heavy demand for fuel.
It probably wouldn't hurt to check it out.
Bjorn