Pics of duece hardening kit installed on bed (MV bed, MV bed!)

From: John Doherty (mofta@hiwaay.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 19:45:16 PDT

Listers,

Thanks to Willie McClain for allowing me to add pics of his truck with a kit
installed on the bed, to those of the component pics I posted earlier.
This should allow a better idea of what this stack of parts amounts to.

http://imageevent.com/mofta/itemsforsale/duecehardeningkit

I added the truck photos to the end, so I wouldn't have to change
illustration numbers.

Not my truck, so don't ask if its for sale. It's just for illustration
purposes only here.

The truck mounted unit shows an open mesh top, but the panels that I have
listed have a plastic covering riveted in place. Some are broken with age,
but they are covered.

Willie's truck does not show the cab pieces installed.

John