Re: [MV] OT: Kerry

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 13:54:01 PDT

Nigel, old chap:

Kerry is not an "obscure" politician. Like it or not, if he gets elected, he
will be the leader of (still) the most powerful police force in the world.
If you need us, we'll be there to help you, regardless of your familiarity
with, or appreciation of, him or his opponent. When Tony Bland and HRH dial
"999" who do think will show up, Les Frogues? Fat chance.

'nuff said, n'est-ce-pas?

apb, former rifleman.

(Obligatory forum content: We'll arrive in very large sea-going MV's.)