Re: [MV] M880 Slug or treasure?

From: Lee Franklin (lee@wellnesshealth.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 14:15:22 PDT

Nice,

When I was stationed in Germany, we procured a M1008 CUCV to put our old
880 contract back toolboxes on, and it worked pretty well, I don't
recall if we beefed up the suspension or not, it was a real.. um..
'under the door' kinda thing, all the way around. Of course, we were
the same motor pool that had two jeeps and a trailer stored in our conex
storage unit.. after they were purged from the system and replaced with
HMMWVs

-Lee