RE: [MV] Florida/hammered

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 08:53:19 PDT

Yes they did, my Aunt lives in North Ft Meyers and spent the duration of the
storm in a closet in her bedroom with her cats. she lives in a mobile home
park and many homes in her complex are just gone and all the tree's are
toppled. Her house wasn't touched aside a broken window. My Mother in-law
was up here in Ct visiiting for the summer but her condo is in Port
Charlotte, her place was not hit but the condo's across the lake all lost
there roofs. A very nasty storm, I hope some of the guys with MV's down
there are lending out the use of their trucks to help these people.

Jeff
1954 M211