RE: [MV] Florida/hammered

From: Ziptar[MV (mil-veh@ziptar.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 08:46:53 PDT

Kenny,
Thank You, I need Nothing. In fact I brought some much needed towels and
soap to my daughters school today as it is being used as a Shelter for the
next two weeks.

So far I have not witnessed any price gouging in my area. I know in my
immediate area power was only out for a short time. We have no need for Ice
at this point. Just a few miles up the road it's a different story. The best
thing I can think to do is to get you in touch locally with the Red Cross
here and they can give you an specific spot to bring Ice and Water. I need
to go back to the shelter in a little bit. I'll see if I can get a number
for you to call.

As far as my area, the shelter needs Toiletries, towels, new shoes, New
using sex type clothing ie: gym shorts, t-Shirts. Underwear (especially
kids), New Towels. Basically anything someone who left their home with
nothing but the shirts on their back would need for two weeks of Shelter
living.

Email you in a bit, if you do come this way let mw know.

Kevin