Virus attack

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 15:01:49 PDT

For the last two weeks my computer has been repeatedly attacked from a source
that SpamCop traces back to Paramount Pictures. The attacks have been by a wide
variety of different viruses/worms as far as I can tell. Paramount has been
totally unresponsive and has stated 'We're not going to do that' in response to
the suggestion that they take the afflicted machine off line or install a
firewall to ensure virus free outgoing email.

Has anyone else on the list been getting this stuff ? It seems to be coming from
these servers:

204.110.116.36
204.110.115.15
204.110.116.1