Re: [MV] M1009 Vacuum pump diaphragm

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 07:25:25 PDT

It is running fine other than the gear shifts. There was a recent thread
about that and I decided to look into it again.
It waits till 30 to shift to second and 45 to shift into third, and real
hard shifts. All the vacuum lines are new. I noticed also that the valve
is not holding vacuum between the two connections, but I have no idea if
this is by design. Moving the valve forward or backwards as per the
instructions in the manual, makes no difference on the amount of vacuum,
which is half the vacuum at the pump itself.