STUFF'S BROTHER

From: SGM Eugene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 21:00:52 PDT

I still have a couple of tons of WW2 Ford GPW parts to get rid of... Anyone
interested ??
4 complete frames --4 body kits..and just way too many parts...all in the
way of me and my Thunderbird....!
Somebody say politics is boring.?? Gee..you had better dig you head out of
the sand and look at what is going on kid... If certain people get into
"your" White House..you can kiss your rights and your hobby good-bye.
First to go will be your guns..then the dummy guns..then your precious olive
drab junk... That's what "they" think of it.. I know Politics is too much of
a strain on some peoples brains....but...it is time to stand tall and be
counted.. Either you are an American -- or a d^>> liberal piece of trash
that thinks he knows what is best for everyone but him..
Been around too long I guess..I saw the Jack Booted NAZI bast^%$# when I was
a kid.. I know where Kerry is headed..
Gene