Re: [MV] Hurricane Recovery and Mil Vehicles

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 09:55:31 PDT

"Anyone that ever underestimated the intelligence of the American public was
never disappointed".

I left the Florida Keys just before Andrew hit. A mile long line on the
I-95 gas station's northbound pumps....I simply passed everyone and pulled
up to the southbound pumps....no line and on my way in 5 minutes....go
figure.

Lar

www.antiquetelephone.com