Re: [MV] Protecting tools

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 11:41:23 PDT

It was/is called VPI. There is an analogous product for silver called "Silver
Saver". It works pretty well, as long as the container is fairly air tight, but
is less effrective in a drawer or cabinet. I'm really looking for a do and
forget solution, since re-oiling a lot of tools and machine parts every few
months is a real pain, especially if there ar lots of open gears and machined
surfaces. It's hard to get into all the nooks and crannies.

Thanks,
-John

-John