Re: [MV] Hurricane Ivan & listers

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 17:07:02 PDT

Man, am I jealous! We went 11 days here without juice. All of my military
generators were not running (drats). I'm working on them now getting them ready
for the next one. I have on 10KW and might be getting a second to combine for a
single runner. Found a source for converting it to propane and my neighbor
the gas contractor gave me a 200 Gallon above ground tank until my 500 gets
burried. Looks like I'll be better prepared for the next one provided it doesn't
come in a week. Sonny, I'm glad you guys did OK. Has anybody heard if Jeff
Smith made it back yet and did he get a genset?
Kenny