Re: [MV] Auburn Show

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 08:04:23 PDT

I'm just curious... where did he see "2000 military vehicles"? The only
show of this size I know of is Beltring. And except for Beltring and a
handful of shows, I would expect that majority of MV shows in the US are
around 50-100 vehicles with the bulk being Deuces, Jeeps, and various
other "common" trucks. Not saying that this guy doesn't have a reason to
be disappointed in his mind, just wondering how it is that he got off on
such a wrong track.

Steev