RE: [MV] spin on oil filter adapter update

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 09:09:25 PDT

Mike

You are right about the White tractors using the same
engines. However the 2-135 and 2-155 used a different
design oil cooler/filter base which eliminated the
canisters and the need for the kit altogether. Of
course a person could find this newer base and change
it out but I was quoted several hundred dollars for a
used one so I deemed it impractical.

Thanks

Marc