Re: [MV] mvpa membership directory info

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 17:33:59 PDT

They sent me a letter and said I could send in the info or go to the website
and submit it (which I did) and then I got a card in the mail asking me to
call them, I did and they just re-verified all the info I had just days
earlier submitted and then they got around to the juice of the entire thing,
wanting a bunch of my money for a membership list, I believe it was three
payments of $39.95 or something rediculous to which I refused to be a part
of. I belong to several such clubs and I've never before been asked to pay
extra for a membership list.

Today I got another email asking for a phone call. I guess they intend to
keep it up until I fold. I hope they aren't holding their breath. Its not
so much the money as it is the principle of the thing.

Sonny