Re: [MV] M1010 Fuel Tank/ HAZ MAT potential

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 12:51:01 PDT

Greetings Ronzo. I've had countless 73-87 Chevy trucks over my lifetime.
Probably in excess of a few dozen. I'm will to make a small wager that the shield
has worn a hole in the tank. Been there, done that many times. The shields
were part of the saddle tank debate that Chevy was involved in. As far as
application, I can't answer that one. If I had any clue where my GM Parts
illustration was I would look it up, but I have no idea where to look for the book. I
scrap the shields on my trucks.
Kenny