Re: [MV] WTB: 24 VDC power supply

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 19:25:20 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Kealey" <cwkealey@atlanticbb.net>

> Huh? "Jury Rig" ... is politically incorrect down south? <g>
>
> Bill K.

Speaking of riggin', I "repaired" a radiator hose yesterday and now have a
couple of things to add to my list of "riggin" supplies.

In the box with the duct tape, zip ties, electrical tape, tie wire and two
pound hammer I will have a piece of 1 1/2" copper pipe about 4" long and at
least two large hose clamps. With these last 2 items, you can fix almost
any hole in the radiator hoses by cutting the hose at the hole, inserting
the copper pipe, and clamping the hose to each side of it. This works much
better than the traditional tape rap. In fact it worked so well, it is a
good chance I will not be getting a new hose to replace the one that got too
close to the fan belt.

Joe Trapp