Savage HMV Amusement for the coming cold weather

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 18:09:00 PST

I sure wish I did not live so far back in the sticks, my local wal-mart
never heard of it, I went to wal-mart on the web, they never heard of it -
called wal-mart headquarters they never heard off it. emailed several
suppliers listed on web site of the company that makes it, they never heard
of it.

Everette