Re: [MV] Highway truck scales

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 13:00:39 PST

Sonny, while I concur with your thoughts on this matter I have to say this.
If you don't resemble the part, don't even loosly imitate the part. If you have
hair down to your waste and insist on wearing tye dye shirts you will most
certainly draw attention to yourself. My contention is if you loosly resemble
the part and just happen to be wearing a green or brown tee shirt than you
probably won't be noticed when you're cruising around. Now even if you look the
part and have 3 harleys on the back of the truck then you won't get by incognito.
I can tell you that when I'm out on the road with the license plates in the
cab, I wear a green or brown tee shirt. When I jump out it becomes painfully
obvious that I'm not trying to imitate any soldiers as I have my church shoes
(holy) and worn out jeans on. No hard set rules here. Do what you think you can
get away with but be prepared to pay if you push the envelope too far.
Kenny