Re: [MV] Highway truck scales

From: noel shelley (noel@shelley1722.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 01:33:06 PST

. A previous post stated ,
 Police officers are well
versed in the commonalties of daily law but, they are not experts in all
aspects. We may find out later that their decision
was not entirely correct,

BOY do I know this , Joe Young only had to pay money , my little problem
with the MV gained me the honour of a criminal record {and I had to pay }
3 times I sought advice , 3 times told NO PROBLEM by officers . then an
incident ------- BIG PROBLEM !

IF you really want to clarify a point seek out a lawyer well voiced in
traffic law ? May cost money but look on it as an investment !

                         arrows on my suit , Noel