Re: [MV] Vendor's take advantage on Ebay

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 05:48:28 PST

You're right Kenny, and not only that, he also misrepresents some of his
merchandise. ie, Spark Plugs for M37 yet they won't fit the plug wires. I
found out his schemes from the M37 list.

I wouldn't buy anything from him. I bid on one spark plug, his description
said I was bidding on one but eighty was available so after the sale closed
I asked about three or four times how much it would be for six with shipping
and how much it would be for twelve with shipping but never got an answer so
I just waited. In about two weeks or so he sent me one of the threat mails
about pay or get bad feedback so I wrote again explaining and sent him
another copy of my emails and he came back saying that he got a thousand
emails a day and couldn't answer them all and still didn't answer my
questions about prices so I forgot about it and he gave me bad feedback.

Sonny