[MV] registration and laws

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 09:15:06 PST

But at the same time he once he was told the possible "lie" he should have
checked it out with someone. Doesn't matter if he thinks it is a false
statement if he doesn't know then he should ask someone that might. Not
just give a ticket. Then in order to fight it you have to take off work,
drive to the court house and then pay court costs. Instead of admitting the
cop admitting he doesn't know everything and asking someone higher up.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler