Re: [MV] Vendor's take advantage on Ebay

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 10:57:00 PST

I guess I just slipped into my usual mode of "protect the underdog". I have
had several dealings with the Naglich boys, and was never cheated, insulted
or otherwise disappointed. It is an example of the bridge-builders' law.
(XXX-rated, so I won't go into it here)

I apologize for having taken the opposing view. I am apparently the lone
exception in Naglich-land.

apb