Re: [MV] Link to an interesting court case

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 16:36:44 PST

Now forgive me for my ignorance on this subject. I have a few friends here in
the area. We each know the others bidder ID from GL. If we choose not to bid
on the same thing, that's a crime? Honestly, I don't give a hoot about the
profit of a seller. He offers an item, I bid! If I win, great! If I don't,
hooray for who does. On the same token, when I list an item on Ebay, I either start
it at the least I'm willing to take or set a reserve. If one buyer bids or a
hundred, it shouldn't be of a lot of concern. I've set my price! If I get
more, great. If I get the minimum bid, thats OK too because thats what I listed it
for.
Seems very simple to me.