Re: [MV] EBay bidders working together?

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 18:48:33 PST

   If ya'll want something to look at on Ebay do an advanced search on
the user sunshine_specials. Look at the items he/she has bid on, look
at the number of bids he has placed, look at how long they have been a
member and notice the seller of the items. This has nothing to do with
HMV's but it proves the system is not perfect.