Re: Vendors, flames, BS and Caveat Emptor

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 14:56:39 PST

 Have you noted the "...Just got a bunch of NOS
in-the-crate widgets, selling out fast, first $500.00 gets one..." sales
pitches on our list?

******* With me its the guys who tell us they have just listed stuff on
Ebay. To me its kinda a slap in the face like "hey, I wanna let you guys
in on it so you can bid against everybody else to make me a $" I think a
person who is gonna sell stuff on Ebay should first see if anybody on the
list ( kinda the brohterhood of MV's list kinda thing ) would like it.
Some of us don't do Ebay. Probably miss out on a lot of stuff I already
don't need., but @ least I won't have to only use Paypal to buy stuff
from people either.
  my .02 Euro's worth Steve