Re; Synchros

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 22:27:02 PST

If you say you never double clutch while upshifting,
wait until the truck actually has some weight to it
and you're climbing a grade. I'm talking
60,000-80,000 lbs. or better. Admitting to double
clutching doesn't mean you're a rookie. If I'm
talking to some hotshot who thinks they have mastered
the Road Ranger, I ask if they have driven anything
with an auxiliary. My grandmother could handle a Road
Ranger. As for my M35, sometimes I do, sometimes I
don't. I'll let you know when the synchros quit
working.

Marc
"strongest left leg in the midwest"