Re: [MV] UniMoggin

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 06:45:25 PST

I like this axles but can not find a place in the net
where show it in "exploded view" I was looking for a
joint that can hold the 600 lbft for my next hummvee
project
Anybody have Idea of how torque can handle the unimog
joints?, are out there heavy duty joints not in a
"prototype price"?
can a double universal joint be placed there instead
of the typical "three ball CV joint"?

thanks

yesterday finally install the marine brushless
alternator on the humvee I went to the house of my
uncle that makes porche replicas, It is working very
well, first time for my father in the hummvee
all the time he was telling me you are too fast...
I gees that the speed feeling in the humvee is
diferent that an average car.. more if I like to run
without the doors

Alejandro

1985 M998
1942 GPW