DO NOT HIT REPLY F.S. NICE,Running, 1970 M35A2C Duece in NH (forwarded)

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 07:11:30 PST

DO NOT HIT REPLY---------DO NOT HIT REPLY--------DO NOT HIT
REPLY----------DO NOT HIT REPLY------
FORWARDING AS A FAVOR FOR A CASUAL MV TYPE ACQUAINTANCE THAT IS HAVING
TROUBLE POSTING TO LIST-----I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ITEM BEING
POSTED-----I'M JUST THE MESSENGER-----Ronzo (Jeezzzze, I'm starting to sound
like a GL Ad)

PS Anybody want to start a pool on how many replies I get asking about this
truck? Winner gets all expenses paid, 3 night trip to Elbonia via Upchuck
Airlines. Accommodations in Elbonia provided by the luxurious 0.0005 star
rated Red Roof Chicken Coops. Travel arrangements by CheapostTickots.com.
Blackout dates apply. So do Whiteout dates. As well as Washout dates. See
website for details. Taxes and bribes not included and are the
responsibility of the winner.
    And now, on to the forwarded message......

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

F.S. NICE,Running, 1970 M35A2C Duece in NH

Sorry we couldn't post to list so this is being forwarded.
RESPOND TO : MILITARYVEHICLES@GMAIL.COM
RESPOND TO : MILITARYVEHICLES@GMAIL.COM
RESPOND TO : MILITARYVEHICLES@GMAIL.COM
Email us back if interested. If you want a call back.
include a phone number and best time to call.
We're running around getting ready for winter so hard to reach.
Tom
(it's located near MANCHESTER, NH) (airport close by)
(pics can be taken if your far away).

LIST MEMBERS!
Here's a description of a Nice, Running, M35A2C we just went all
through and is running GREAT. It is and will be a FINE TRUCK for many
years to come. Will make a FINE collector truck. (not all rusted out
or piece of junk that need lots of parts). We just REPLACED many
items. (with small stuff for you to finish). We just listed it for
$3,499.00.
in upcoming publications.
IF ANY LIST MEMBERS WANT IT for $3,200 and we will INCLUDE 5 used Curved
rear top bows with metal corner brackets (you make short uprights), The
proper
military Lug wrench and breaker bar, And a bunch of spare parts (ask).
We have a GOVT. FORM 97 for it, has all data plates, and includes bill of
sale.
(and you don't have to wait MONTHS for paperwork to go through govt. )
(any additional paperwork needed by your state, and if their's a fee,
cost will be
paid by buyer). We have put a Bunch of hours and miles on truck and it's
running
smooth/fine.
This is a VERY REASONABLE PRICE for this truck and are not finishing
it completely
because winters here and we want it gone before snow comes).

Located near Manchester, NH.
MUST BE US CITIZEN TO PURCHASE (Govt. Rules), AND CAN NOT BE EXPORTED).

FOR SALE: NICE 1970 AM GENERAL M35A2C US MILITARY 10 WHEEL, 3 AXLE,
ALL WHEEL DRIVE CARGO TRUCK. This is the dropside model that has
folddown rear sides and tailgate on rear 12 foot cargo bed which makes
it VERY handy for loading and moving many objects. (also includes good
wood front and side racks with fold down seats). This truck is direct
from the military and has been gone over to make sure all mechanical,
and electrical items are working properly. Also includes recent
painting inside and out of the front half, cab, inside and out in the
current green color (383 green). This truck has MANY UPGRADES. It has
a large 6 cylinder White/Hercules DIESEL ENGINE with TURBO (1-C) that
is running smoothly. Has UPGRADES of: FRONT AXLE AIRSHIFT KIT (allows
you to engage front axle when needed by lever on dash), SEAT BELTS,
HEATER KIT, WEST COAST MIRROR KIT, AIR RIDE/SPRING DRIVERS SEAT.
Brakes work EXCELLENT. Brakes have been recently Flushed/
filled,/bleed with military silicone brake fluid. Brake pads are 90%,
Military installed New Airpack and master cylinder. THIS TRUCK WAS
UNDERCOATED BY MILITARY, NICE AND CLEAN UNDERNEATH. Includes 11
Good/Holding air 900 x 20 tires (2 Front tires 80% tread, Rears 50%,
Spare is worn,). We have Replaced the 2 split windshield panels with
EXCELLENT ONES (they normally are cracked/bubbling), NO MAJOR ROT in
Doors (they have good glass).
Includes used seat cushions (replace when needed), Includes Full,
complete TOP BOW KIT For Cab Cover. Transmission recently drained and
filled. Complete Fuel System was drained, cleaned, flushed with 3 NEW
fuel filters. TRUCK HAS NO MAJOR LEAKS, WHEEL SEALS GOOD, ENGINE GOOD,
COOLING SYSTEM GOOD. 24 volts with 2- 12 volt batteries (used, good),
All lights were just gone through and all lights work (blackout lights
not checked). close to 20,000 ORIGINAL miles. NO CDL REQUIRED as only
23,000 lbs GVW, Air Assisted Hydraulic brakes. (Good working air
compressor and you can run air tools, inflate tires off air system).
INCLUDES PROPER PAPERWORK WITH GOVT. TITLE.

OVERALL a NICE RUNNING TRUCK with NO major problems that has just been
gone through and needs the finishing touches to complete it.
A FEW THINGS IT NEEDS:
Drain and flush Radiator:
Change Engine oil/filters (over counter items), oil still nice and
full from military.
Drain and fill transfer case and axles if desired.
Little items need replacing like weatherstripping.
NO major rust/ rot but small areas could use fixing (like cab corners).
(again truck was undercoated).
Finish painting (if desired). (military color paint available)
Give it a complete greasing.
Exhaust gaskets Between Exhaust pipes (NOT exhaust manifold)