Re: [MV] Digging a T-34

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 07:24:34 PST

>Estonian and Finnish are very similar languages, like Spanish and Italian.

Good answer, Henry :-)

That is also not a T-34/85 as I previously stated. I was tired when I
first looked at it, what can I say? :-) The nomenclature for WWII Soviet
tanks is a little confusing, especially for the T-34 series. It is
generally known in the West as a T-34/76 Type E or as an early production
T-34/76 (1943). Few of these survive today making it a great addition to
whatever museum it winds up in.

Steve