Re: [MV] Weapons Carrier on E-Bay Motors- Sacriledge

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 14:59:11 PST

"She is a WC 62 with the ugly rear bed removed and replaced with a
redwood flatbed"

Nice move on this guys part....Removing the "Ugly" bed only cost him
about 50% of the value. For butchering that beauty he deserves it.

What...No Dice hanging from the mirror.

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.